Travel for Free
The main concern for most people who want to travel is that it’s TOO EXPENSIVE.
That can be true – but it doesn’t have to be. Traveling can be done on any budget.
Here’s some of our top ways to travel on the cheap or for free. We’ll be updating this page regularly to give you more dollar-stretching ideas.
At the South America Tourist, we are always looking for innovative ways to benefit backpackers in South America, travel bloggers and writers, and the hostels and tour providers that serve this community.
We are offering you a chance to travel South America and stay in hostels without paying a dime.
– You should be an established travel blogger/writer with a social media following on Twitter and/or Facebook as well as your own website.
– You should be honest, sincere, and be able and willing to represent the South America Tourist brand favorably.
– Contact with hostels and negotiating of terms is done independently.
– Write honest and positive descriptions of the hostel with a focus on points of interest for backpackers in South America.
– Ensure both parties are satisfied with the end result before leaving the hostel’s grounds.
For more information or to submit an application, send inquiry letters to firstname.lastname@example.org along with links to your blog and social media sites.
Work on a Cruise Ship
The only thing better than traveling for free is to get paid to travel. Some of the benefits of working on a cruise ship are:
- Earn up to $6000+ USD per month with almost ZERO expenses (room and meals are provided!)
- Enjoy up to 4 months of vacation per year, which you can spend anywhere in the world you wish.
- Make lasting friendships with people from all around the world.